Skip to content
- Jewellery is delicate, particularly items with textile or natural stone components, so please handle carefully. If dropped stones and beads may break.
- Avoid contact with water. Remove all jewellery before showering or conducting household tasks such as cleaning.
- Metal components can be cleaned with a soft jewellery polishing cloth.
- Store jewellery in a clean, dry environment, preferably in separate pouches or boxes.
- choosing a selection results in a full page refresh
- press the space key then arrow keys to make a selection